Make sure the next bulk order for your chapter goes smoothly!
- Q: How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- A: Two. One to do the job, and the other to make a t-shirt about it!
One of the most frequent use-cases we have at Tilt is greek apparel orders. We’ve even partnered with a number of greek licensed vendors to make sure that their clients know how easy Tilt is to collect funds + orders up-front so they don’t have to hassle or bug people to pony up.
When you’re placing a bulk order for your next piece of awesome greek related swag, make sure to follow the following steps:
- Choose a vendor that is licensed. Greeklicensing.com has a full list of all companies that have gone through the appropriate licensing process, which means you’ll be in the clear to use your sorority or fraternity’s letters (which are trademarked) for your items. It is illegal if you print your organization letters on items that are not produced via a greek licensed vendor. So this is an important step!
- Make sure enough people are in. You can ask around to see if your members are interested in the order you’re placing, but with Tilt you can actually gauge demand based on how many people will pay for it, which ensures you’ll have enough people interested in ordering the product.
- Spread the word! Post your the link to your tilt in your chapter’s Facebook group, send it via text, include the link in the notes from your chapter meeting – and make sure you communicate the deadline for everyone to get in on your order.
- Get creative. Everyone does t-shirts throughout the school year, but we’ve seen some awesome orders that are really unique to make certain greek events that much better: like flash tats and headbands and backpacks!
Do you have a favorite apparel company that your chapter has worked with? Comment below or let us know @tilt!